12/12/2011

First Blog Post Evah!

Hey guys, James here with the ZBBC and welcome to our blog! This first post isn't really about content, it is more or less a test page to see how this will in work conjunction with our website. The basic layout looks really good so far!

Kirk getting the shot
Here's an image of Kirk for the sake of testing it out. I was going to originally externally link from the webpage to the blog but then I had the idea to embed in our actual website instead.

The one drawback to this is that visitors to the blog from outside of the webpage won't get as graphically pleasing of an experience. There may be some ways for us to manage both, we'll just have to see.


For the time being, I think this is going to be a pretty good solution. I'm running out of things to say here... but also thought you should see this. If it doesn't bring a smile to your face, you're either heartless or a zombie (the difference of me wanting to metaphorically kill you or actually kill you - I'll let you decide which is for whom).


Thanks for stopping by and be on the lookout for more spectacular blog posts from our writer Shannon!

No comments:

Post a Comment